For the last 6 years, I’ve taught a workshop in various forms that I now call “Your Brand Sucks (if you don’t do these 5 things)” on 3 different continents. It’s usually a 4 – 6 hour workshop, but I recently recorded it as a 30 minute webinar for marketing / agency networking community Communo.
This short webinar covers how to:
- Find your unique, valuable, and remarkable differentiator against the competition, even in a crowded field.
- Establish an aspirational vision for what makes you different.
- Set a company goal (and don’t call it a mission statement, please)
- Solve a hard problem and explain how you do it to attract the right kind of leads for you
- Define your audience–who your brand serves and who they *do not serve*, and let that guide your product / service.